I Want A New Comp

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you kiddies who want the latest tech. I have a name for you guys "Script kiddie."

I've gather hate towards my neightbor who ALWAYS SHOWS ME THE LATEST AND BEST TECHNOLOGY. I beat him up.

Damn you kiddies who want the latest tech. I have a name for you guys "Script kiddie."

kiddies?? haha you check out other peoples profile before you start calling them kiddies

wanting and buying your own computer isn't called a kiddy..well not in this world.. <_<

kiddies?? haha you check out other peoples profile before you start calling them kiddies

wanting and buying your own computer isn't called a kiddy..well not in this world.. <_>

It is if you only want the latest and greatest hardware. ;)

There's nothing wrong with wanting and/or getting the latest hardware. A kiddie is one that gets that hardware and shows it off to someone and still sucks at games. There are hardcore people that are compulsive upgraders, when I get the money I will be one of them. But never a kiddie!! NEVER!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! <_<

Enutsists don't count <_<

They buy the new hardware and end up frying it! THATS HARDCORE!