Yahoo! Mail Improvements

Gryph

Just asking. Can we send iso across gmail or spymac? If yes, tell me and send me some iso!

Send it like a normal file attachment....I don't see how that would be impossible....well, there's always the chance that they are monitored to a degree.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just asking. Can we send iso across gmail or spymac? If yes, tell me and send me some iso!

Send it like a normal file attachment....I don't see how that would be impossible....well, there's always the chance that they are monitored to a degree.

Actually I think their file limit is 10 mb on both places. But I read on the Spymac forums that they are trying to bypass that because its a MySQL (or something like that) limitation.

That's alright, you could always get winrar or something and make a multi-part compressed file of parts fewer than 10 megabytes

How nice to split an ISO into 10 MB RARs, just so you can send it via email. ;)

why so much expectation for some web mail account, i could understand if it was an imap account,, i had a good free on eat fusemail but it stopped being free ;)

i could retireve mail from all my accounts and from yahho and hotmail too so i could checj everything in just one account

i think that appart from the size limit there is also some time limit so if the mail doesn`t completely go out after a certain amount of time you will get an error, but i am just guessing that in a way

i think that appart from the size limit there is also some time limit so if the mail doesn`t completely go out after a certain amount of time you will get an error, but i am just guessing that in a way

double post

ebil

double post

ebil

No, it's only semi-ebil. Trible-posting is ebil. ;)

double post

ebil

No, it's only semi-ebil. Trible-posting is ebil. :lol:

Oh yeah. I forgot ;)