Zatoichi

If you think Guilty Gear to Zatoichi. Your wrong, there are other Zatoichi movies from the 60's. The last one until this one was in 1989. Zatoichi is more a reference to Guilty Gear then vice-versa. The idea for Baiken came from Zatoichi 22: Zatoichi vs One-Armed Swordsman. To make it more original, Daisuka made it a woman.

Anyways, I've seen the new Zatoichi movie. And it certainly kicks ass. Beat Takeshi as the Ichi is great. Some of the certain CG effects suck though.

Edited by K`dash

If you think Guilty Gear to Zatoichi. Your wrong, there are other Zatoichi movies from the 60's. The last one until this one was in 1989. Zatoichi is more a reference to Guilty Gear then vice-versa. The idea for Baiken came from Zatoichi 22: Zatoichi vs One-Armed Swordsman. To make it more original, Daisuka made it a woman.

Anyways, I've seen the new Zatoichi movie. And it certainly kicks ass. Beat Takeshi as the Ichi is great. Some of the certain CG effects suck though.

Beat Takeshi is definitely an awesome man. I must now see this movie, it sounds good.

I didn't think Guilty Gear to Zatoichi....

Let me explain: Zatoichi = Zato One...In Guilty Gear, there's a person named Zato-1. I didn't compare Guilty Gear to the movie, I just wanted to point out that the name was taken from Zatoichi.

Zato Ichi, the blind swordsman, trhe re is no way guilty gear could influence it since those movies are rather old. I could never ge tto see a complete one. I can`t remember that weel so i may be wrong but i think it was that guy that appeared on american ninja (first of the series, but not sure) he talked about when on the dojo learning they used to watch his movies and really enjoyed that. AS few times i got the chance to watch some scenes and they were very good.

Zato Ichi, the blind swordsman, trhe re is no way guilty gear

You better believe it. Zato's name has been taken from Zatoichi, not to mention that Zato is blind in GG.

Edited by Agozer

i meant it couldn´t been the other way, that zato ichi emulates guilty gear

Yes, you are correct by saying that. Now that I have looked back to my original post, it seems that my mind started to wander. Apologies.