Cps3 Emulation?

I am getting sick of these CPS3 topics. Sorry if i sound rude but people need to start using the search button.

Well, yes. For future reference: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7328

You're linking to the wrong thread.

This is the premier CPS-3 emulation thread.

:-D:unsure::blink::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I knew you were goign to do that.

I am getting sick of these CPS3 topics. Sorry if i sound rude but people need to start using the search button.

Well, yes. For future reference: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7328

You're linking to the wrong thread.

This is the premier CPS-3 emulation thread.

Oh please, not that again. :lol:

Oh yes, that again. The greatest CPS-3 thread in the history of mankind. :lol:

Greatest thread in the history of mankind or not, I'm not paying any attention to it anymore unless it gets stickied or GC makes that "Legendary Threads" section.

That was truely a great thead but who can forget the GREATEST THREAD EVER!!!!!

COSPLAY!!!!

:P      :P      hanginl      hanginl      hanginl      hanginl      hanginl      hanginl      hanginl

I'm sure Fatal appreciates the mentioning of that particular thread....as do you. :lol: In retrospect, the thread was amusing, but somehow useless in a sense.

COSPLAY!!!!

:P    :P    hanginl    hanginl    hanginl    hanginl    hanginl    hanginl    hanginl

I'm sure Fatal appreciates the mentioning of that particular thread....as do you. :lol: In retrospect, the thread was amusing, but somehow useless in a sense.

So true...atleast the Street Figther 3 thread has facts in it on why CPS-3 isn't emulated yet.

COSPLAY!!!!

:P       :P       hanginl       hanginl       hanginl       hanginl       hanginl       hanginl       hanginl

So true...atleast the Street Figther 3 thread has facts in it on why CPS-3 isn't emulated yet.

...rather than pictures or a flamefest, but meh.

Edited by Agozer