Samurai Shodown 5 Special

nah faster than that....the last few came quick and since its the last one im sure it will be dubbed quickly.....

But this game will be in short supply and a ROM dumper may not get this game immediately. I think this game will definitely take longer than the last few games that have been dumped.

nah faster than that....the last few came quick and since its the last one im sure it will be dubbed quickly.....

But this game will be in short supply and a ROM dumper may not get this game immediately. I think this game will definitely take longer than the last few games that have been dumped.

Not only that, it's limited to a japanese release. The Arcade version is only being released in japan and only 5000 copies will be sold.

The only way we could get SSZS legally here is the it's ps2/xbox port coming next year.

Dumpers might go to high ends to get this game.

alot of the rom sites originate in japan so thats why we will see it shortly after its arcade release im sure alot of chinks want to complete thier entire geo collections....theyre mad about that crap dont worry....theyll come thru

Do you know how long it took for dumpers to dump Kizuna Encounter? Quite along time since the game was only released amongest it's employees.

alot of the rom sites originate in japan so thats why we will see it shortly after its arcade release im sure alot of chinks want to complete thier entire geo collections....theyre mad about that crap dont worry....theyll come thru

How tactfully put... :P

If the game is released within half a year I will be very surprised. I don't expect this game for a full year.