Chanka And Dc Game..

i've been recently dling dc games so that i could play it on chanka..um. after i donwload the file.what am i suppose to do?..for example.pc games..after you download the fiels, i would use the ahead nero.program..select the.bin file and burn it as an image.. but for dreamcast what am i suppose to do?..??

adn downloading on edonkey..does it take you guys a long time dling them?.its around 200-3oo mb..

eDonkey has ungodly queues. Just mount the DC image with Daemon Tools and you don't have to burn it. If someone knows the direct link to DT, post it now.

agozer.i tried dc++ but most of the servers required sharing of 5gb or more.and i dont have that.and so its really uncomfortable to use.is their any other programs like that?

Well, the Emu Rom Hub's limit is 1GB, but I don't know how many there share DC ISOs.

Try BitTorrent.

Right Click -> Save Target As...

Save the torrents on your PC. And do tell what the error is. If it's "Problem Connecting to Tracker" just wait, you'll still download even if it says that (just takes longer to relay it)

Right Click -> Save Target As...

Save the torrents on your PC. And do tell what the error is. If it's "Problem Connecting to Tracker" just wait, you'll still download even if it says that (just takes longer to relay it)

it says there is a download error..

i downloaded bittorrent.. installed it.and a donation webpage came up.i closed it.. and went to the bittorrent folder.. and double clicked on the gui.. and an error message came up saying there was an error in download..?