Help On Running Sf3:double Impact On Chankast

I just downloaded that game and it was in.cdi format. I read through the tutorial at chankast.org and on the tutorial it said, that if the game didn't work, it would be at the config screen but I wasn't at the config screen, i was at the music screeen, saying track 1 and all that. So I prolly gotta convert the cdi format to iso, but will anyone be able to help me, starting from.cdi format and running it on chankast!!!! Please help soon!!!!! :-D

It does not work on Chankast. Check the compatiblities thread in the dreamcast section for games that do not work (there are some not mentioned on the main page of it)

Yeah, you better be sorry, DORK!  :o

But that game doesn't work.

I think K´dash established that already. :-D Maninderb, pay something that does work, like Jet Grind Radio.

I think K´dash established that already. :-D Maninderb, pay something that does work, like Jet Grind Radio.

Dude, Jet Grind Radio doesn't work either.

Using one of the hacks makes it work, the offical one - no worky.

Dude, Jet Grind Radio doesn't work either.

Using one of the hacks makes it work, the offical one - no worky.

Oh so it doesn't work in the official build? Pity then...at least it works with a hack.