Nintendo Screwed Its Loyal Fans

SP is an upgrade to GBA (finally adding back light support, christ it took nintendo THAT long for it). DS is completely different and has backward compatibilty to GBA/GB games. The GBA SP thats coming this summer is the NES Classics. A special edition GBA SP to commaderate the anniervsery of the Nintendo Entertainment System. Releasing classic games to make us all feel a little nostalgic.

well i know about the DS, i was talking about that NES GBA thing people where acting like there was something majorly different from the SP about it

The only thing different about it is it looks like a NES controller.

Which is awesome.

and theres a new NGAGE too...still gonna suck :-D

The N-Gage QD...I'm usually proud of what Nokia has achieved/innovated, but N-Gage isn't one of them.

Nokia's press conference at E3 was not far from a fiasko byt the looks of the guests faces. Sure, there are a few titles worth checking out, but tht isn't saying much. Now when the PSP and DS are coming out, QD doesn't stand a chance. Nokia should just stick to what it does best; making cellphones.

At least I'm able to get a copy of a game for either Gamecube or Gameboy Advance.

The multimedia bullcrap in both XBOX and PS2 hender it from being far better than what they are. I only use my game systems that have multiple uses to play only games.

So you think Nintendo is screwing people like me cuz they are working on a new system. Looks like you're far ahead of yourself there little one.

I want my gaming systems with OPTIONAL ADDONS!!!!

I don't want a console that plays DVD movies, period! I have 2 DVD players and a PC for that. I would rather that extra cost go to something new, or nothing at all!

Gaming machines and stereo systems/video players don't belong bunched together. I want it for games and ONLY games, if you want it for anything else you can buy addons.

Precisely one of the main reason I bought a Gamecube and flipped the PS2 and Xbox the middle finger. (That and Nintendo kicks both their asses and has far more experience.......and it shows in the Gamecube that isn't loaded with extra crap that some people don't want)

The problem with Nintendo, well, at least the one I see, is that it has failed to create new innovations. They take their standard franchises of Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong, Pokemon, and others and milk them for all they are worth and then some.

That is key to their failure. Nintendo is really only interested in keeping those already addicted to their franchises in their hands; they fail to realize that there are new gamers out there with new tastes and new ideas.

People want the DVD playback, the CD playback, the 5.1's and your DTS. Nintendo doesn't care.

Anon.

Hmm... This guy has a point... :(

Sorry, but I had to bring this back up as it got lost amongst all the "SP" and handheld junk. :lol:

Anon.