J-ho Married Again....

I would marry J Lo.

....and then you'd get a divorce after two weeks of marriage. Well, I think that J-Lo just can't love any man on this planet *enough* to stay married.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what goes through her head when she decides on things like this. Does she not care that she is probably one of the biggest whores in show business? I mean she's been given the clap from Sean "P. Diddy" "Puff Daddy" Combs, Ben Affleck, that photographer dude, and Marc Antony, and countless others she hasn't married or been engaged to.

If I married her we would be together until I got sick of her. I can't believe I am the only one in here who thinks J LO is super sexy/hot.

let me tell u why i dislike J.Lo so much...

at first, i liked her as an actress. i enjoyed some of her movies, and u kno, everythin was fine. then she became a singer. at first i was a lil sketchy on that, but her first single was pretty catchy at the time, so i didnt have a problem there. then she starts to get really big headed bc shes doin what no actor has done at the time and thats successfully get into the music business. she re-names her name into "J-Lo" (which i find ridiculous bc nicknames are usually names someone else gives u and a respected actress named jennifer lopez to turn into J-Lo is weird), then she makes a shiitload of money, which is fine, but then she gets into this thing where she implyin that "yeah i make all this money and where all the fancy ice, but u kno what im from the bronx, and im doin this for my people and im still down with the streets blah blah blah" even though she knows she doesnt give a rat's ass about all those people and the bronx.she says she cares and its her life and junk, yet i havent heard anythin from her that says shes helpin her neighborhood or being charitable.

after this, according to cnn or sumthin, there was a time where she went back to the old neighborhood, blabbin about yeah im a "homegirl" and im still the same latino girl from the bronx playin stick ball and stuff. then the reporter later said that the people from the neighborhood gave her a lot of shiit, and said that they would give her a "curb-job". im thinkin its where someone has their head on the curb and someone else comes and stomp on it. (somewhere along the lines.) im not down with that fake image of hers where she acts as though she still reppin' the projects and pretendin to care to make herself look even more successful, while shes crappin out caviar out of her ass.

then to make things even worse, she goes on to be hollywoods whore and marries guys every season and finally becomes this over-rated celebrity that gets the spotlight, not for her "talents", but how ridiculous she is....

so yeah, that is why im not a fan of hers. im not attackin anyone who is or anythin. i was once a supporter of her career sort of. but cmon, she doesnt need to do all this crap to get attention. its lame...alrite im done :P:-D

o yeah i quoted Fatal haha sorry. i said that i dont find her attractive. but i admit she isnt ugly. but then i find her really ugly once she started to change into this J-Lo nonsense and starts to act like a wigger. so yeah...thats why :o

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

If I married her we would be together until I got sick of her. I can't believe I am the only one in here who thinks J LO is super sexy/hot.

let me tell u why i dislike J.Lo so much...

at first, i liked her as an actress. i enjoyed some of her movies, and u kno, everythin was fine. then she became a singer. at first i was a lil sketchy on that, but her first single was pretty catchy at the time, so i didnt have a problem there. then she starts to get really big headed bc shes doin what no actor has done at the time and thats successfully get into the music business. she re-names her name into "J-Lo" (which i find ridiculous bc nicknames are usually names someone else gives u and a respected actress named jennifer lopez to turn into J-Lo is weird), then she makes a shiitload of money, which is fine, but then she gets into this thing where she implyin that "yeah i make all this money and where all the fancy ice, but u kno what im from the bronx, and im doin this for my people and im still down with the streets blah blah blah" even though she knows she doesnt give a rat's ass about all those people and the bronx.she says she cares and its her life and junk, yet i havent heard anythin from her that says shes helpin her neighborhood or being charitable.

after this, according to cnn or sumthin, there was a time where she went back to the old neighborhood, blabbin about yeah im a "homegirl" and im still the same latino girl from the bronx playin stick ball and stuff. then the reporter later said that the people from the neighborhood gave her a lot of shiit, and said that they would give her a "curb-job". im thinkin its where someone has their head on the curb and someone else comes and stomp on it. (somewhere along the lines.) im not down with that fake image of hers where she acts as though she still reppin' the projects and pretendin to care to make herself look even more successful, while shes crappin out caviar out of her ass.

then to make things even worse, she goes on to be hollywoods whore and marries guys every season and finally becomes this over-rated celebrity that gets the spotlight, not for her "talents", but how ridiculous she is....

so yeah, that is why im not a fan of hers. im not attackin anyone who is or anythin. i was once a supporter of her career sort of. but cmon, she doesnt need to do all this crap to get attention. its lame...alrite im done :P:-D

o yeah i quoted Fatal haha sorry. i said that i dont find her attractive. but i admit she isnt ugly. but then i find her really ugly once she started to change into this J-Lo nonsense and starts to act like a wigger. so yeah...thats why :o

HAHAHAHAHA! That's great!

And that news report you are talking about had one of the funniest slip ups ever. The guy was like "They are more like to give her a curb job than a blowjo...I mean block party." :P I'm sure you can find that clip somewhere online.