Kawaks Loader

Also, just try clicking show all, and click the game name, regardless if it says the game is not present. Sometimes you can get lucky.

I told him that already and apparantly it doesn't work.

You haven't IMed me yet Iori...

no the problem is you know when you click on kawak loader and then you go load game, the games that has been added show in the game list... they usually have a "*" beside them just like in kawak1.48 dev for example

*King of fighters 2003

*King of fighters 2003(Bootleg)

*Mslug4

*Mslug5... etc

those games don't show on the game list.

i know the loader works fine in other ppls computer but not on mine for some reason ! ! ! !

its because loaders DO NOT WORK on kawaks 1.48 dev. they only work on Kawaks 1.46

plus the sets needed for Kawaks dev are very hard to find, and i doubt you have them.

(edit)

just to defeat the obvious, make sure you have "neogeo.zip" inside your ROMS folder. and last time i played on Kawaks with a loader, i dont remember seeing "*" before the gamenames. even if theyre new games.

Edited by Xeon

no the problem is you know when you click on kawak loader and then you go load game, the games that has been added show in the game list... they usually have a "*" beside them just like in kawak1.48 dev for example

*King of fighters 2003

*King of fighters 2003(Bootleg)

*Mslug4

*Mslug5... etc

those games don't show on the game list.

i know the loader works fine in other ppls computer but not on mine for some reason ! ! ! !

the loader for kawaks does not show the rom list the same way as the kawaks dev does

i know i know that.. im using the loader for kawak 1.46.. but that was just an example...

the loader for kawaks does not show the rom list the same way as the kawaks dev does

what do you mean by that ? ?

that might be the key to the problem.. can you plz explian

The only thing that should be played with Kawaks dev is the King of Fighters 2003 bootleg.

Samurai Showdown 5 (Decrypted C), Matrimelee and Metal Slug 5 sets for Kawaks dev are now completed. but the parts are rather hard to find without newsgroup access.

btw, Iori, just trying to defeat the obvious again, youre supposed to run the "loader.exe" (or whatever its name is) instead of "WinKawaks.exe". are you sure youre doing this?

Edited by Xeon

• 2 weeks later...