Hot Question 9

...alright...this one is for the Racing Game Genre (Ridge Racer, Mario Kart, Gran Tourismo...)

What Kind of Racing Game style appeals to you the most? Realism like in the Gran Tourismo Series, Futuristic like Wipeout or F-Zero, "Kart" style like Mario Kart, Arcade style like Ridge Racer or Initial D...Non-Car like Freaky Fliers or WaveRace? Do you perfer your racers with weapons, or do you think they're a waste?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carmageddon 2 is the best racing game EVER. Then ofcourse you have F-Zero and Mario Kart which are also awesome. The Need for Speed series, especially the latest one, is alright though I get bored of them very quickly.

Other than that most other racing games suck because they are boring and repetative. I was intrigued with Cruis'N USA when it first came out but I got really bored of it after wasting $2.00 on it.

Carmageddon 2 is the best racing game EVER. Then ofcourse you have F-Zero and Mario Kart which are also awesome. The Need for Speed series, especially the latest one, is alright though I get bored of them very quickly.

Other than that most other racing games suck because they are boring and repetative. I was intrigued with Cruis'N USA when it first came out but I got really bored of it after wasting $2.00 on it.

Hmmm...I never played any of the Carmageddons...what were they like?

Hmmm...I never played any of the Carmageddons...what were they like?

You run over people and destroy the other cars for points. Who ever is left standing wins. But you can choose to race by going through all the checkpoints and making laps around the level.

But its more fun to run people over. Carmageddon 2000 (Carmageddon 3) was terrible, one was good, but two was the ultimate.

EDIT: Also, the game has these cool and ridiculous powerups and weapons like Moon Gravity, Jupiter Gravity, Nitro, Jelly suspension, and much much more.

And the physics engine is very exagerrated so its uber fun to do cool stunts.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Just thought i would post in this thread.

Hahahahaha....Well now you have. Let's give emsley a big hand.

Yaaay! /me gives standing ovation

Also Wipeout was a pretty decent.