Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Xerokine

Nero To Cdi?

I was looking around on the net for anything that can convert.nrg for nero to.cdi and so far have found the exact opposit. For some reason I can write CDI files just fine but NERO wont work at all... I tried them in both Nero and Alcohol 120%. Has anyone found a program that can covert those? or know of any problems with the NERO format that I should know about?

Thanks,

-Xerokine

Do you get an error when you load the file, what exactly is the problem that appears?

Strange, A120% should be able to burn CDI. Works for me O.o

I don't know any programs that could simply convert a CD image to another extension....I might be wrong though.

get daemon tools. you can mount the image then use copy cd in whaterver proggy you like. works for me every time.

Well, Nero images come in two different formats: DAO and TAO. Personally, I can't burn DAO images, so I have to burn them as RAW SAO in Alcohol 120%. Daemon Tools or some other image mounting program is the only way you can convert (by ripping the mounted image) to different formats. You don't have to do that either as you can just copy the mounted image like you would a normal CD.