Marvel Vs. Ea [working Title]

I'm just looking through the EA website and looking at their games. And here are the ones that could realistically (not saying good) be translated to a fighting game: Lord of the Rings characters, Harry Potter characters, Def Jam characters, James Bond, Catwoman, Freedom Fighters, and Black and White. But does it sound like a good idea? HELL NO!

Does anyone know if this will be 2D or a 3D game? If its EA, it'll probably be 3D.

They could exploit the Def Jam license thats for sure.

Oh please... Some thugged up rap ganstas again Ryu and Ken? Give me a break.

Besides the original news dates back before Def Jam Vendetta was even announced.

Do you guys not read my POSTS!!! It says:

Marvel heroes against a brand-new band of characters developed by EA.

A new cast, meaning "NEW" made up characters! Not old charaters, and it says developed, meaning they're being made up.

And agozer, ken and ryu are in capcom not marvel.

It's time companies start making an original fighter that doesn't have "vs." in it -- especially Capcom.

Versus series:

1) XvSF

2) MvSF

3) MvC

4) MvC2

I think they're in a slump or something. New ideas are just not creeping into the 'ole noggin. Anyone want to join Capcom and hopefully turn things around? We need a savior.

It's time companies start making an original fighter that doesn't have "vs." in it -- especially Capcom.

Versus series:

1) XvSF

2) MvSF

3) MvC

4) MvC2

I think they're in a slump or something. New ideas are just not creeping into the 'ole noggin. Anyone want to join Capcom and hopefully turn things around? We need a savior.

Capcom doesnt have anything to do with this one.

Agreed, but at least this one will actually be 1/2 new characters (maybe more if they choose marvel characters that haven't been shown in xmvsf, mshvsf, mvc, mvc2, etc...

Penny Arcades joke on this pretty nuch sums up my opinion on this project thus far...

I think the EA heroes are gonna resemble Spawn's villain-types...Big ass muscular mofo's and skimpy ass hot chicks...