Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Xbox

sammaz

the arcade down the street just got marvel vs capcom 2

i have marvel vs. capcom 2 for xbox running in my arcade machine and i must say that the xbox does a better job graphically than the arcade machine...

sooo anyone willing to put a xbox in their cab will be loving it...guilty gear xx reload -jap for xbox also looks and plays better than the real arcade version...

umm you should try the dc version and a vga hookup cuz that looks even better then xbox's or ps2's. i got the game for both xbox and ps2 but i like dc version best since it was based off almost the same hardware and seems to play best on dc (ign even recomends dc version over xbox's)

Prican is right it plays and looks best on DC. You just can't beat DC when it comes to NAOMI fighting games. Guilty Gear X on DC was a lot better than the PS2 version. guilty gear xx reload -jap on xbox is better than the PS2 version and I have played it in the arcade. It looks and feels just as good or better on xbox than the arcade. Oh yeah Smmaz thanks for the help on building my cabinet, the link helped alot with how to wire the controls. Thanks for the BT link I wanted GGXX#reload since it came out about 2years ago. Now I have it because it made a port to xbox :P I love this system!

hmm..maybe i can throw a DC into the arcade machine and double the wires on each joystick and buttons...so a press left would press both xbox and dc controllers left...then all i need is a way to have R,G,B,gnd,sync on like a switch to go between machines.....

DC did always rock :P

playing soul calibur 2 on there now...i wish there was a hack for the sc 2 retail xbox to make it act like the arcade version....with coin mechanism