A Movie In 70 Pieces.

I finished downloading a movie off of overnet, but as it was completing my computer froze, i restarted my computer and instead of overnet completing the movie it was trying sill trying to download it again from zero, instead of completing it.

So now i have the movie and it works when i watch it with my divx player but its in pieces such as 1.1, 1.2 through 1.70.

I might just have to keep it like that since it does work, but does anybody know how to put all the pieces together.

Thanks.

Although VirtualDub has a nasty habit of breaking the video-audio sync when joining parts. Does happen every time thouhg. I'd suggest that you join the first two, check if the audio keeps in sync and continue from there.

That only happens when Virtualdub corrects bad byterate values in an MP3 audio stream (Caused by the person encoding the movie, with a poor encoder, using VBR or a non standard bitrate value)

Just go into Vdub, Options > Preferences, under the AVI tab select "Do not correct MPEG Layer III audio streams"

That only happens when Virtualdub  corrects bad byterate values in an MP3 audio stream (Caused by the person encoding the movie, with a poor encoder, using VBR or a non standard bitrate value)

Just go into Vdub, Options > Preferences, under the AVI tab select "Do not correct MPEG Layer III audio streams"

It has happened to me with "normal" audio streams as well.