Hot Question 3

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of arcades in general now. I mean look at us from 1992-95. Those were the arcade PEAKS! Since 1999 rolled around, it's been slowly declining.

...The Dash has a point...Brawlers dominated the arcade at one point...and if you all remember...Die Hard Arcade/Dynamite Deka wasn't a bad 3-D brawler at all...although I heard the sequel wasn't as good...

...maybe if Developers look at the possibilities of going online with Brawlers...then maybe they will regain the interests of the old school players, and bring forth a new legion of brawler players...I think an MMOB would be the best way to go...2-d, 3-d, or hybrid...

what do you all think?

By The Way...

...my Top 3 favorite Brawlers...

1 - Streets of Rage 3 (great soundtrack and combos)

2 - Battle Circuit (Capcom makes a damn fun brawler, but it never got here)

3 - D&D: Shadow over Mystara (Plenty of different paths and weapons, making for great replay value)

There is a new SEGA brawler that is going to be released called SPIKEOUT. It might be the resurrecter of Brawlers; it is going to be Live, have LOTS of downloadable content, and looks pretty good.

Hopefully, its a SoR4, just without the name. :(

Anon.

NOTE: Riot.EXE, please don't post any more "Hot Questions." Just label the topic what you are going to ask, rather than just say "Hot Question." Eventually, we might be up to "HQ 23." :P

Personally, my fav Arcade 2D beat'em-all stayes Final Fight.

In 3D, it's Spike Out.

Hahahahaha...

Sorry, Its just that I find it funny that you call SPIKEOUT your favorite 3D Beat-Em-Up, when it isn't even CLOSE to being released. :lol:

Anon.

In 3D, it's Spike Out.

Hahahahaha...

Sorry, Its just that I find it funny that you call SPIKEOUT your favorite 3D Beat-Em-Up, when it isn't even CLOSE to being released. :lol:

Anon.

Yes, the game is unreleased on a console support, especially on DC.

The game stays playable on Model 3 (Spike Out - 1998 ; Spike Out Final Ed. - 1999).

There is a new SEGA brawler that is going to be released called SPIKEOUT. It might be the resurrecter of Brawlers; it is going to be Live, have LOTS of downloadable content, and looks pretty good.

Hopefully, its a SoR4, just without the name. :(

Anon.

NOTE: Riot.EXE, please don't post any more "Hot Questions." Just label the topic what you are going to ask, rather than just say "Hot Question." Eventually, we might be up to "HQ 23." :lol:

Well sh--t man...if I stopped calling it "hot question", it would defeat the purpose of the series...

In 3D, it's Spike Out.

Hahahahaha...

Anon.

Spike Out sure is taking its dear sweet time...I remember reading about it AND seeing screens for it LONG ago...and its sequel, Slash Out (if memory serves) which was midievel-ish...

In 3D, it's Spike Out.

Hahahahaha...

Sorry, Its just that I find it funny that you call SPIKEOUT your favorite 3D Beat-Em-Up, when it isn't even CLOSE to being released. :huh:

Anon.

It seems Sega'll release SpikeOut on X-Box (SpikeOut Battle Street) : http://the-magicbox.com/0405/game050604g.shtml

Yea, I know. That is why it seemed odd that you were saying that SPIKEOUT was your fave Beat-Em-Up, as I have never heard of the arcade game.

Anon.