Tekken 3

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude the download on that site does not work. Does anyone know where I can download T3 and Tekken Tag Tournament for mame? They are both there in the all games availble folder in mame.

They do not work right, don't bother.

Dude the download on that site does not work. Does anyone know where I can download T3 and Tekken Tag Tournament for mame? They are both there in the all games availble folder in mame.

I don't mind if they don't work right just as long as they are playable thats all.

I don't mind if they don't work right just as long as they are playable thats all.

I wouldn't call a game that plays at ~10fps playable....and TTT maybe has some semi-serious texture issues (it's been a while since I last checked).

Edited by Agozer

thats the point i was tring to get accross with my previous post, to play games like Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Tekken Tag, Soul Edge, Ridge Racer etc etc you will need a super computer to run it at full speed and I dont think one will be around for the neer future unless someone developes proper 3D card support within mame :(

EDIT: Oh, and theres no sound support ;)

Edited by BobRedthorp

thats the point i was tring to get accross with my previous post, to play games like Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Tekken Tag, Soul Edge, Ridge Racer etc etc you will need a super computer to run it at full speed and I dont think one will be around for the neer future unless someone developes proper 3D card support within mame  :(

EDIT: Oh, and theres no sound support ;)

Actually, remove Tekken, Tekken 2 and Soul Edge from your list and then you've got it right.

And yes, no sound support.

Edited by Agozer

True, but I was just talking within in mame, i'm not sure but I think the ones you pointed out are playable in Zinc???

Yes, this is true. They are playable in ZiNc.

• 1 month later...

someone please just hook it up with the proper links for working T3 and TTT mame roms, and the proper mame emulator to run them on. Because I am geitng my XBox modded soon and i would love to play tekken on my xbox.

I believe Tekken 3 and TTT are at *******. You have to sign up but they provide top stuff.

Tekken 3 may also be at *******, but their downloads are crap as - always disconnecting. And watch out for the Hentai and their voting system.

Try ******** too (at least I think it is called that) Again, sign up, but it is worth it.

Edited by Agozer