Sammy Cup Ggx Festival Video

Rate the video =O  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I downloaded it, it was pure awesome. I liked the matches, Millia was the best though. LMAO, Johnny owned Sol, AHAHAHAH. 2 Near perfect matches.

The only thing I didn't like about it was the final battle, the background music pissed me off. It sounds like men singing in the shower...a prison shower :lol:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was pretty good overall -- that Faust player was not too great though, or it could be that since this tourney was in 2002 (?), they may not have known about his FDC at the time. Hmmm... X-men has a good Johnny but I expected to see MSY. Did he get eliminated earlier? And where was Daigo?

Are you planning on working on the Day 1 footage? On a side note, I have the Evo 2k3 DVD; the Evo GG tourney was disappointing -- basically a Sol fest.

Thanks for sharing. :D

Daigo was eliminated during the Block A Qualifications. Part 1 should basically come soon. Depends on the compile time of my comp. NeoMaster, the last song was Forest by System of A Down. Since both of the characters themes already been used ("Liquor Bar And Drunkard" being Johnny's Theme and "Writhe In Pain" being Millia's) I decided to use some other music. And since I needed a short song that was somewhat related to the rock gender of Guilty Gear I chose System of A Down because it was short.