7 Minute Ffxii Trailer

Ripped from the latest issue of the Famitsu DVD. Camcorder style. Shown at the Jump Festival in Japan. There are 2 versions for download, for the broadband and narrowband connections, which are 63 megs and 15~megs respectfully. The video is 7 minutes long is a direct feed from the show, captured by a camcorder. As I finish writing this my download is still going. This video does contain spoliers and is in japanese

http://squarenet.de/main.php?site=sn-news

Edited by K`dash

Uhhhhh....If it truly contains spoilers, I think I'll pass. Wouldn't want to ruin the element of surprise later. :-D

Yeah sure it has spoilers...if you're japanese! I saw the thing ang it doesnt really show anything except some in game and some characters. It would contain spoilers is i was able to read or speak japanese.

Uhhhhh....If it truly contains spoilers, I think I'll pass. Wouldn't want to ruin the element of surprise later. :-D

Yeah sure it has spoilers...if you're japanese! I saw the thing ang it doesnt really show anything except some in game and some characters. It would contain spoilers is i was able to read or speak japanese.

...tht might be, but pictures speak more than a thousand words.