What To Stuff In My New 4-slot Mvs!

N3oGhost

Hey guys i just got a neo candy 25 w/ 4 slot jp board w/ us bios, Last Blade 2 and Samurai 4 MVS carts, art,etc.

I plan on getting Mark of the Wolves for slot 3.

Need help with the final slot!!!!

I know i can get more games but just to fill it up for starters.........what should i get!!????? and why.............

well Metal Slug 3 is definately on my list

A guy here in Texas (about 2hrs from where i live) was sellin all his stuff including his Hyper 64 unit and game/s.

it was first come first serve. I couldnt pass it up. I have the emulators/roms but nothin like havin an arcade unit at home.....thats one thing to check off my life-long wishes.

OMG do you mind if I ask how much you payed? I've been wanting a cab and 4 slot forever. :lol:

as for your question, I'd say MS3 is a good choice since you already have 3 great fighters listed. a nice fast paced shoot em up would be cool. and when friends are over, it's something non competative, so they can cool down after you own them at the fighters :D I'd prolly switch SS4 for a KOF. kof really represents snk so it's a no brainer.

Edited by garageink

the cab, 4slot, last blade 2 and SS4 = $620

he threw in his mvs to ps2 adapter too since he had no use for it. So i can use ps2 joy on my AES and MVS........kind cool. Also has port for memory and supports AES controllers.

the Japan Board with US bios allows blood in all games (since its japan board) but also lets me switch language from jap and us.

it was deal i couldnt pass up, ill try to post pics of the cabinet too.

the cab, 4slot, last blade 2 and SS4 = $620

he threw in his mvs to ps2 adapter too since he had no use for it. So i can use ps2 joy on my AES and MVS........kind cool. Also has port for memory and supports AES controllers.

the Japan Board with US bios allows blood in all games (since its japan board) but also lets me switch language from jap and us.

it was deal i couldnt pass up, ill try to post pics of the cabinet too.

wow great deal ghost! :D definately post some pics. the candy machine is the short white cab right?