Mozilla Firefox Extensions

Gryph

I'm trying to find an extension which shows how much of the page has loaded in the status bar. I've checked the Extensions page and can't find it. This is annoying the crap out of me! I thought it would come built in but it apparantly it doesn't.

So, can anyone help me out here?

And what are some other extensions that you recommend? I've gotten a few already but I would like to know what are the good and really important ones.

What's the difference between Mozilla and Mozilla Firefox?

"Firefox" is basically Opera meets Mozilla. Really good idea and execution, its just that its still in Beta. There isn't even a 1.0 release yet!!! Right now it has a lot of kinks, but once those are out, it will be the greatest.

Anon.

Scrolling works perfectly fine for me........smooth as butter and I have no added extensions.

And you want something that shows how much of a page has loaded? There is already a bar at the bottom right when you load a page, that fills up as more of the page loads, then goes away once the page is done loading. Am I missing something here? What more could you want regarding that?

There is already a bar at the bottom right when you load a page, that fills up as more of the page loads, then goes away once the page is done loading. Am I missing something here? What more could you want regarding that?

Not for me there isn't. There's a space for it, but nothing ever appears there.

There is already a bar at the bottom right when you load a page, that fills up as more of the page loads, then goes away once the page is done loading. Am I missing something here? What more could you want regarding that?

Not for me there isn't. There's a space for it, but nothing ever appears there.

I've noticed that too, but it only seems to happen when a page loads rather quickly. For pages you haven't visited before, or if you've cleared your cache, you will notice it.

What annoys me is that links will not work on a page until it has finished loading. Pisses me right off if I know where I am going, but have to wait till the current page is done loading. :spam: