Street Fighter 3 On Mame

I think that your getting your hopes up. There's no way CPS-3 has been cracked already.... unless it's some preliminary work. Are you sure you're not mixing games here?

This is from the Mame update:

New Non-Working games / clones supported

----------------------------------------

CPS-3 System

this will never work (encryption etc.) driver does NOTHING, for reference only

Street Fighter III etc.

Sorry donjuan, I would love it if it did work but it doesn't seem that way.

My only problem is that on Guru's site, he said that the cartridge is static sensitive and he killed it just by touching the pins. This cartridge is needed to decrypt the roms supposedly. I'm think, why the heck didn't he have a freaking static strap on? That's a no brainer for those who work with electronics. You can never be too sure how sensitive an item is. Oh well, hopefully they'll figure it out eventually. In the meantime, just grab a used DC and search for the ISO if you wanna play these games.

My only problem is that on Guru's site, he said that the cartridge is static sensitive and he killed it just by touching the pins.  This cartridge is needed to decrypt the roms supposedly.  I'm think, why the heck didn't he have a freaking static strap on?  That's a no brainer for those who work with electronics.  You can never be too sure how sensitive an item is.  Oh well, hopefully they'll figure it out eventually.  In the meantime, just grab a used DC and search for the ISO if you wanna play these games.

Hey, even the pros make obvious mistakes. He'll be more careful next time, I'm sure. :spam:

I suppose I will get a dc again.I wish I never sold my old one many years ago.Thanks for answering my questions.TRUE GAMERS NEVER DIE!!!MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the meantime, just grab a used DC and search for the ISO if you wanna play these games.

That's what I'm going to do. :-D

BTW K Man, have you gotten your DC yet?

Yeah I got it. I guess you haven't checked out the Dreamcast forum lately. :)