• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only 2 that were created were K9999 and Kula, K` was kidnapped when he was younger and Whip was crying when he was (the flash back in 00). He was injected with Kyo's DNA, thats why he has the "Fire" thing.

Kusanagi from 2k2 is known as the Perfect Kyo Clone. Dispite his form in 2k3 (which is a mirror image). Kusanagi from 2k2 is the perfect N.E.S.T.S clone.

anyway...... whats with whip and krizalid.......... and Diana and Angel and Foxy and Candy.... what r they..... and why doesn't kusanagi appear

in kof2k and kof2k1? i'll tell u why..... cuz all the kyo clones die after

kof99... kusanagi is not a clone he's Kyo's mirror image... but only in kof2k3 we find that out.......

anyway...... whats with whip and krizalid.......... and Diana and Angel and Foxy and Candy.... what r they..... and why doesn't kusanagi appear

in kof2k and kof2k1? i'll tell u why..... cuz all the kyo clones die after

kof99... kusanagi is not a clone he's Kyo's mirror image... but only in kof2k3 we find that out.......

Ok;

Krizalid is a clone of K`

Whip is K` sister

Diana, Angel, Foxy are human

Candy is a Robot

Kusanagi was a clone the final clone after K9999. In 2k2 he is clone of Kyo, dispite no story line at all in the game. In 2k3 he is an image of classic Kyo.

wha"bout K9999, is he a K' clone 2? I stick 2 my story...... that Kusanagi 2k2 is not a Kyo Nests Clone but the mirror image...... after finishing kof99...... a guy says 2 Heidern: " All Kyo clones neutralized" so that would make Kusanagi dead, right? if he was a Kyo Clone....

and in 2k he isn't a striker or playable char, isn't he..... nor 2k1

after wich nests dies........ so when was he made, then?

Hear I go again;

wha"bout K9999, is he a K' clone 2? I stick 2 my story......

K9999 is a clone of K`

that Kusanagi 2k2 is not a Kyo Nests Clone but the mirror image...... after finishing kof99...... a guy says 2 Heidern: " All Kyo clones neutralized" so that would make Kusanagi dead, right? if he was a Kyo Clone....
Kusanagi was made just as NESTS fell. Thats why he is not in any games with storyline(Execpt 2k2, which has no storyline and 2k3, which is a MIRROR IMAGE). Technically, he is still in statis by storyline. Kusanagi in 2k3 is made out of magic and a mirror, Kusanagi in 2k2 is a clone.

ok, so where's the Kusanagi clone from kof2k2 in 2k3..... and why the they look exactly the same, i mean not like the kyo sprite but the red spark in their eyes and the exact same grin, also the voice is the same for them but not for kyo........

Because they reused the same sprites and sounds. SNK is lazy.

hey, i know that, but here's my theory:

Kusanagi get's mirrored immediately after kof2k1, then he starts

questing the world with only one purpose in his life: to destroy kyo(where have we heard that one before?!).... so he enters kof 2k2

where he doesn't find kyo, cuz kyo was high pumpin' Moe' @$$ along with iori and mature, but has a great time kicking rugal's butt and thus saving the world................ after that he goes into the mirror to prepare

for kof2k3 and exits in time to kick adelheid's @$$, proving that stupidity is hereditary, while kyo and iori were watching ash magically pulling chizuru's silicons implants after the fight with mukai.......