Cool Thing......

There also this legendary wrestler named Yokozuna.

Back when wrestling was cool. And back when I was too young and stupid to realize that wrestling was never cool. :D

I watch wrestling because of Rey Mysterio. :D The others do not interest me so much.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

most wrestling matches suck cuz theyre fake...........

Watch UFC if you don't like the fakeness of the WWE. I'd rather watch matches that are over the top and not too realistic than 2 minutes of "real" fighting.

most wrestling matches suck cuz theyre fake...........

Watch UFC if you don't like the fakeness of the WWE. I'd rather watch matches that are over the top and not too realistic than 2 minutes of "real" fighting.

ECW was fake, but it was fscking great wrestling compared to WWE. AT LEAST THE BLOOD, SWEAT and FIRE was real.

yeah really, and WWE had all those retarded off-spins like that horrible XFL football crap

WWE is waaaay to fake, they swing a pucnh like 3 feet from the guy and the other guy pretends to be hurt

Every match is the same too:

One guy comes in, the other comes in, one of them kicks the crap outta the other guy, the other guy rolls all over the floor for about 15 minutes like a wimp while the other guy gives some bullcrap dramatic speech, while the guy is giving the speech, the guy rolling on the floor makes an amazing recovery and kicks the other guys ass while his back is turned

The endings are random though

either that guy will win

The other guy who just got his ass kicked will make a recovery and win

or they go through the cycle another 3 times and pick one of the above two

Once I was subjected to watching some WWE and it was just terrible. This lame-o wrestler walked around "rapped" about how he was going to pummel his opponent. Then the scene changes to some "drama" between these two wrestlers that looks horribly rehearsed.

I was rolling on the floor with laughter on how bad it was. :lol:

Once I was subjected to watching some WWE and it was just terrible. This lame-o wrestler walked around "rapped" about how he was going to pummel his opponent. Then the scene changes to some "drama" between these two wrestlers that looks horribly rehearsed.

I was rolling on the floor with laughter on how bad it was.  :lol:

That was John Cena, "The Doctor of Thuganomics". I'm such a wrestling nerd. :lol: