GBA daddy

emsley

I heard yoshis island on the GBA has extra levells compared to the snes version?

Is this true.

Has anyone completed metroid fusion yet?

I have played it but not much like an hour or somethin an im up the the third section?

What you think of metroid fusion?

Yoshi's Island for the GBA has the option of playing the original Mario Bros, but the main game looks like a direct port of the SNES game Yoshi's Island. They may have added some levels, but I doubt it.

As for Metroid Fusion. I've played it and beat it. 3:58 on my first time through with 40% item collection. (I beat it with only 8 of 20 energy tanks too)

I'm playing another one, where I'm easily more than 1/2 way through the game, and only 0:56 into it. I'll have it beat in under 2 hours this time around.

Yoshi's Island has 6 extra levels but it is still really short. If you spend time trying to get 100 points for every level then it will last a lot longer of course.

I have completed metroid fusion twice now. The first time was 4:40 with 64% items. THe last time was 4:04 with 100%. I will probably play it again in a couple of weeks to get a better time.

Next games I will play are contra advance!!(I love the hard ones :idea: ) and Lord of the Rings:THe two towers. LOTR the first game sucked but this second one is like handheld diablo! It is great.

Man, I love flash carts

:D

Ehehe check my FTP Emsley.........though it isn't exactly "out"

tisk...tisk, for shame. your such the little stinker. :roll: god i love emulation! :oops: