Stickers (stickies) On Jap Dc Games?

You mean the spine cards? Almost all japanese games have them, thy just have some info on the game like title etc on them. They're not stickers though, just a loose piece of paper really. Rabid collectors will pay more for games if the spine card is with the game :blink:.

Cool, I'll keep em safe, I found a wee computer shop in a small town while I was away for the easter, it was great. I managed to get the Jap versions of Space Channel 5, Blue Stinger, Virtua Cop 2, Sonic Adventure, Samba de Amigo 2000 and Sonic Adventure all brand new for £6 each!

I'll def be going back there sometime!

EDIT: Ah I see now, the loose card folds around the spine of the CD-Case and the plastick wrap would secure it, its all clear now, I thought they where stickers :blink:

Edited by BobRedthorp

Yeah, can't beleive I found it new! its well cool, plus its got a cool shiney foil on the instructions and insert, I kinda prefare the Jap version, I also have the original PAL version, but I'm gonna have a go at finishing the Jap version sometime tomorrow. ;)

I have loads of import games but most are pre-owned and never had the spine card, I've got a few other imports which should arrive over the following week (Garou: Mark of the Wolves, The Castle of Shikigami II, Ikaruga, Puyo Puyo Fever and a few others) but I already have backups so I'll just keep them sealed :lol:

I was happy to find out that the Japan Blue Stinger was actually English with Japanese Subtitle! otherwise I wouldn't know what the hell it was all about, I don't even know why I didn't buy this game when it came out, strange :P

I would put Space channel 5 on my FTP if I could rip, but I don't have the BBA, plus I can't be arsed going through the guides that are about, lol

Edited by BobRedthorp

i got that one too, for some reason the US version seems to be harder than the japanese one though, its weird, usually the japanese versions are harder :lol:

They had one at EB games for like 8 bucks but i didnt know if i wanted it cuz i already had the jap but now i want it.