How Do I Burn Bin/cue Files?

Hmm, that's weird. I was just wondering about the layout. I know CDIRip creates an ISO with the correct LBA offset and it rips the audio track separate. The audio track is the only one with a CUE sheet unless otherwise specified. In the readme, IIRC, it says that FireBurner (maybe others too), but not CDRWin support the loading of two CUE sheets. I was just wondering if it had two or more CUE sheets, or if it was in one file. IIRC, CDRWin doesn't support ripping or burning multiple sessions, so the image you described sounds weird for autoboot.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want one of those DVD Audio players, then i could just throw all my music on 3 or 4 DVDs and im done, plus the track names and stuff would show up (I have enough music for almost 3 weeks of constant music, imagine if i had a DVD Audio changer!! i could have music playing all the time!!)

Heh, that'd be cool. Speaking of DC MP3 players, if only there were commercially available GD-R burners and readers/players. I could possibly use up a GD-R if I added more of the music I kinda like. Heck, I could just add video game sound tracks if I needed to fill more room (like Megaman stuff).

I've seen it on somebody's site. They said it was easy to find GD-Rs on the web (or maybe they said eBay). Either way, no matter how hard I searched I couldn't find any. It'd be great to have one, especially during the heyday of the DC since you could easily make backups w/o losing anything.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bring this thread back into activity after so long, but I've recently gotten 2 DC games (Rayman 2 & Street Fighter 3 2nd Impact) & they are both non-bootable bin/cue files. I''ve downloaded a few different self-boot kits but cant seem to get them to work. Any1 have any ideas?!?!?

For SF3 DI download the release with these names: wbs-sf3di.xxx. It's selfboot.

For Rayman, learn to selfboot your games or just swap. The time you have spent now searching for selfboot versions/bootkits is already much more than the cumulative time will you spent swapping with a bootdisc :huh:. Seriously, it takes maybe 30 seconds extra.....