Bill Gates Not The Richest Man In The World.....

ForceX

How'd he make so much selling furniture? But yeah, if I had that money I'd still fly economy class and drive a cheap car, well actually a Prius. I'd spend my money on lots and lots of research.

What would you research???

How to get BOOTAY..hahahahha..j/k

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How'd he make so much selling furniture? But yeah, if I had that money I'd still fly economy class and drive a cheap car, well actually a Prius. I'd spend my money on lots and lots of research.

I'd open the Broom Hair Institute of Advance Studies in Getting BOOTAY! Or the BHIASG...that doesn't spell anything. :lol:

I'd open the Broom Hair Institute of Advance Studies in Getting BOOTAY! Or the BHIASG...that doesn't spell anything. :lol:

Awwwwwww. Isn't that cute. But It's Wrong!

I'd open the Broom Hair Institute of Advance Studies in Getting BOOTAY! Or the BHIASG...that doesn't spell anything. :P

Yeah, it is. But then I'd open the Broom Hair Orphanage and the Broom Hair Dollhouse... both in one. :lol:

I'd open the Broom Hair Institute of Advance Studies in Getting BOOTAY! Or the BHIASG...that doesn't spell anything. :P

What about the "Broomhair Organisation for Optimal Tits and Ass attractivitY (BOOTAY)"?

I'd open the Broom Hair Institute of Advance Studies in Getting BOOTAY! Or the BHIASG...that doesn't spell anything. :)

What about the "Broomhair Organisation for Optimal Tits and Ass attractivitY (BOOTAY)"?

Hahahaha! Yes! That is perfect! :huh: