Tomba 2: Protection Patch for NTSC

Worms World Party: PAL to NTSC Patch

Klonoa Door to Phantomile: Protection Patch

Klonoa Beach Volley:Pal to NTSC and Protection Patch

Crash Bash:Protection Patch

Crash Team Racing:PAL to NTSC Patch and Protection Patch

Strider 2:Protection Patch

Ape Escape:Protection Patch

Pac Man World:Protection Patch (If it exists, not sure if its mod chip protected)

Driver and Driver 2:Protection Patch (If it exists, not sure if its mod chip protected)

Omega Boost:PAL to NTSC Patch and Protection (If it exists, not sure if its mod chip protected)

Final Fantasy Tactics:Prtection Patch (If it exists, not sure if its mod chip protected)

And thats all. [i want to burn these to a cd so I can play them on my PSX cause I just bought a boot disc for like 30$.[u]PLEASE[/u] help me out and try to find as much of these patches for me for I cant find them myself.

Thank You In advance

....I just bought a boot disc for like 30$...

Do you even need patches to play those games? I thought copy protected games only work on mod-chips not BootDisks. :lol:

You don't need a modchip if you have a bootdisk (read: AR or something similar.)and you can pull off the swap trick.

....I just bought a boot disc for like 30$...

Do you even need patches to play those games? I thought copy protected games only work on mod-chips not BootDisks. :blink:

You don't need a modchip if you have a bootdisk (read: AR or something similar.)and you can pull off the swap trick.

I meant that protection from the burnt game was was only for mod-chips :blink:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that shouldn't be a problem. I don't know if all of those games have protection schemes. If you want to convert from NTSC to PAL or vice versa, just grab one of conversion tools from MegaGames. If you need a fix, but can't find it and have a GameShark (or similar device), check Game Software Code Creators Club as they should have cheats to bypass anti-mod and anti-GS.