Board Rules Updated ~=~ 3/17/2004

We have updated the board rules and added another line of summary of our board rules on the 2nd paragraph and also some other edits. Please read the board rules fully to not cause any future problems on the forum.

Read The Board Rules @ This Link

ohh the tyranny!!! :P why such harsh rules?! :D

I've only made clear one rule in the board rules. If that's the first time you have read the rules, then uhh....that's a problem. :)

I see nothing wrong with these rules...Sometimes a light flaming could be in order if a users posts totally retarded, whatever that might be.

Anyway, I'm glad that this board has kept itself rather flame-free, unlike some other boards in the internet.

Edited by Agozer

I see nothing wrong with these rules...Sometimes a light flaming could be in order if a users posts totally retarded, whatever that might be.

Anyway, I'm glad that this board has kept itself rather flame-free, unlike some other board in the internet.

Yes, I do agree. A little flaming is a necessary from time to time.

Hey GC, I read the rules before and after and I can't tell the difference.

My favorite rule is: - Posts/Threads that are meaningless and lack the ability to elicit thought-provocative responses.

Sounds like what my biology teacher says :lol:

Hey GC, I read the rules before and after and I can't tell the difference.

Only one thing was added and that was the 2nd paragraph...

» All content (text, images, links, etc.) posted on the board or in your profile (avatar, signature, custom text, etc.) must be acceptable to ALL USERS!

If not, your post, thread may be deleted. If the content is very bad, it can go up to a temporary ban or even a permanent ban!

This was basically a summary since you need to read the entire rules to get the big picture that this prexisting rule exists. :(