Getting Sprites With Neorage X

D-Ice

I don't know if the rest of you have the same the same problem, but I think something's wrong with the Shots Factory in NRX. My trying to make my 1st character for M.U.G.E.N (Real Bout series Billy Kane) but I can't save the frames for the.def file. After I press the "Save shot" button, the screenshots appears unusuable (a crappy image with a pink background)... Normally I take screenshots using the F9 key, but for making a character I need all the moves frame by frame. I also tried disabling all the video options, but still no success. Is there a way to get this working?

Neo Rage X is the worst possible emulator you could use to create mugen chars.

Use WinKawaks it is much better.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...topic=3029&st=0

Here is a big topic where I was teaching another user step by step how to rip with WinKawaks. With Kawaks you will be able to make a much more accurate character. And there are many tutorials posted too.

Let me know if you need more assistance.

U guys are really amazing! :-D Thanks a lot! Okay, I'll try Winkawaks, but as far as I know, I will have to download a new Real Bout 2 ROM for Winkawaks... Anyway, I'll do this and I'll let u know if it works. Peace out.

And one more thing (I know I'm starting to become annoying, but this is my last question :-D) : what program should I use in order to convert.wav files to.mid? I'm recording the sounds form the stages using NRX but the emulator saves the files as.wav and I need to convert them.