Any concert going people here?

Gryph

The last concert I went to was in July last year.

I went to Summer Sanitarium (Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, The Deftones and Mudvayne) with my girlfriend.

I'm not big on concerts, tickets alone cost a good bit.....then you end up spending alot of money on food and other stuff.

And AHEM, Linkin Park has alot more talent than the majority of artists/bands out there right now.......

Rather than post a new post to reply, I'll just note here that your example was pretty lame.

Raidohead ******* sucks.

And AHEM, Linkin Park has alot more talent than the majority of artists/bands out there right now.......

:unsure::D:lol:

whatever you say

I want to believe you, but I wont because I've seen first hand :unsure: Radiohead can do better then LP, and I like Radiohead! (Montreal October 26th - owned, There There and Idotique was great live)

:unsure::D:lol:

whatever you say

Yeah, I never liked Linkin Park. They have like one or two good songs and the radio killed it.

I've heard better wailing coming from a chichuaua giving birth to 10 puppies. :lol:

I like the songs that arent played on the radio from their CDs

For some reason, theres some big hit song, you "buy" (snicker) the CD for it, and theirs another song on it that is like 10000X better than the hit song...

and you wonder, why is this not the hit song?

IM all about underground music though, i hate to be a "modern hippie" but there is SOOOO much great music that you can get that is way better than signed music, its sad that no one will sign them when they rule so much

well coming out of winter I haven't seen anyone since last summer but here it goes

Social Distortion W/ The distillers

Tiger Army W/ Nekrtomantix

The Hootenanny (way cool all day rockabilly/psychobilly show w/ Kustom car show)

Lotsa little bands like Lost city angels, death on wednesday, black monday.

this summer I plan on going to Hootenanny 04 and seeing Tiger Army, Nekromantix, Horrorpops, & Rev. horton Heat.

the Best show I ever seen besides Hootenanny which is always a great day is Demented are Go in some little club in L. A. man those guys are crazy and put on a show with more energy then anyone else I've seen, the only band that comes close is Throwrag I have alot of respect for bands that go balls out crazy for 40 people.