questions on custom MvC2 music

i've been to a lot of sites and i never got as much help as i have from this site, so i decided to finally ask this question. i have my own copy of MvC2 and SF3:TS. First Question: how do i make custom music for the game. i've been to so many sites and just end up with messed up CD's. makes me want to cry (just kidding). i have access to a japanese copy if that makes any difference.

Second Question: if i have a copy of SF3:TS how can i make myself a copy of it, or i've read things about rar files and nrg or iso's and such.

I need help and Jesus. i get abuse from my friends b/c they claim its so easy yet they wont do it. thanks for any assistance.

well i have no idea how to do it, but a few friends of mine have some programs where they do something with the games and change the adx files with whatever background music and i've checked many places but all i have is coasters instead of custom MvC2's.

There is a way, but I dont know where and how do it. I've seen it done tho (Some guy off seeded his version of MvC2 with custom music and a different shell :lol:)

Go into the dreamcast section of this site and look for a theard with m vs c 2 title in it, and in there it said how the guy did it, but im not sure if it worked because it was untested, but then they reseeded the game and said tested and fixed, so who knows

• 3 weeks later...

Changing the music on MvSC2 is very easy to do, but the problem after changing the music, u have to turn it to a selfboot or non-selfboot (much easier)..I also made like 20+ coasters doing this..but i finally realized my problem was...I strongly suggest that you start with a non-selfboot version of mvsc2

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX