Button Mashers

Are acade button Mashers Really Pros in Desguise  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whenever my sister played me in Street Fighter, she'd always pick Cammy and sweep me everything I get up. And this was before alpha counters and parrys so I just had to lay back and accept it. And everyone would laugh, "Hahaha! You got beat by a girl!"

Frustrating...well finally she doesn't play games anymore so I own when I play at home.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how to beat button mashers. Hit them, it works. If they are a complete stranger, tell them to get some skill and not break the friking stick while they bash it while beating you.

I know how to beat button mashers. Hit them, it works. If they are a complete stranger, tell them to get some skill and not break the friking stick while they bash it while beating you.

Yeah, smack them upside the head with a 2-by-4 (if such a plank is available).

But usually these button mashers that I have to play with at the arcade are usually 200 lb land monsters of AzN thugs. So it would be very risky to hit either one.

But usually these button mashers that I have to play with at the arcade are usually 200 lb land monsters of AzN thugs. So it would be very risky to hit either one.

<_ hahahahahah yeah...not in this part of the world tho>

haha i kno what u mean. but im as big as they are so i dont really care for thugs. but i kno what u mean tho. we used to have people dying in cyber cafes playing CS and gangsters would shoot each other. i ono whether bc they suck or it was a rival thing or both. yeah, thugs with bad tempers dont mix well with games haha.

i start making strange noises like im about to go insane every time they hit me so they are afraid ill go crazy if i lose

no..not really hehe....

me and my friend will just have a conincidentally loud conversation about how we hate button mashers

i start making strange noises like im about to go insane every time they hit me so  they are afraid ill go crazy if i lose

no..not really hehe....

me and my friend will just have a conincidentally loud conversation about how we hate button mashers

Hahahaha! Like the Incredible Hulk. "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. RAAAAAARGH!!"

i start making strange noises like im about to go insane every time they hit me so  they are afraid ill go crazy if i lose

no..not really hehe....

Hahahaha! Like the Incredible Hulk. "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. RAAAAAARGH!!"

lol, Mr. Kenny G just made a "hulk" reference

no..not really hehe....

Do not tie him to Kenny G, that'll make him even more angry. <_>

Mr. G will do.

no..not really hehe....

Do not tie him to Kenny G, that'll make him even more angry. <_<

Mr. G will do.

Actually you can call me Broom Hair now, also. And yes, I was about to rip out of my clothes when I read the words Kenny G. :)