CG intro skipping problems in burned games

samoht

Just recently I have burned a couple of psx games, and they work, but there are skipping problems on the movie footage, CG intro's, etc. Does anyone know how to get past this problem? Any help would be completely appreciated! Thx in advance.

Just recently I have burned a couple of psx games, and they work, but there are skipping problems on the movie footage, CG intro's, etc. Does anyone know how to get past this problem? Any help would be completely appreciated! Thx in advance.

That would not happened if you burned them slower.

no, your disc is burned right, it has to be the PSX

clean the PSX CD lens/make sure its not your TV (Do you have a Zenith?) and make sure the CD lens is moving up and down correctly, make sure the disc is good quality (what brand is it?), and are you burning originals? it could be your image if not, what condition are the originals in (are they scratched alot?)

All of my games are scratch free. The lens is practically brand new, the TV is a Sony Wega :lol:, the CDR is Imation, and yes, I am burning from the original disks. Should I create the Image file first, then burn?

You should try that, but that would take a helluva a lot of time to burn a couple games. (Unless, its like cg movies a like FF9 B) )Then it's completly worth it.

Edited by DanManXZ