The Most COMEDIC Movie... In History... Of World!!

AntiWinner22

Be Somebody!!! "Mr. T's Be Somebody... Or Be Somebody's Fool" is the greatest movie in the history of the world.

It is an hour of Mr. T teaching kids on how to "Be Somebody," by going from 0-Biatch in under 3 seconds, singing your way through tolerance, dressing like cheap Taiwanese hookers, and by not drinking beer and smoking cigarettes that you found in the trash can!!!

I want to (I am not sure this is the correct technical term) rip this movie from VHS (1984) to my comp. to spread the joy of this masterpiece. Anyone know how to?

Anon.

I would have to second that vote. I picked this movie up when this movie store was closing down. Couldn't stop laughing for hours. Your gonna need some kind transfering hardware. I've seen some at bestbuy, but your looking to spend over a $100. Thats the only way i know how to.

Could I just get a RCA-2-S-Video Connection, connect to my video capture card, then record from the VCR? I think I have a crazy idea that's so insane it just might work!

@Kool Aid... I had to order mine (found it while I was looking for Mr. T memorabilia. Lowest price on the net when I bought it was $35!!!)

Anon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes I have this tape somewhere in my closet! I absolutely love it. Mr. T is my hero! *See my signature*

He's the only reason I stayed in school, didn't do drugs, drank my milk, and did not become a fool. I don't stand for any jibba jabba!

Antiwinner, you are now ultra cool for bringing up the goodness that is Mr. T.