Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Absolute Yashiro

Kof2003 keyboard help

well i recently got a new keyboard, its a wireless from gateway. This problem only happens when i play kof2003

when i press A+B or any other two buttons together...it doesnt register...

no roll...no character switch...its driving me nuts...hope someone can help with this one...blah Edited by Absolute Yashiro

Maybe the keyboard buffer is too small...doesn't handle double button presses....
But that's a long shot.

cant be. it has to have a large enough buffer to allow ctrl+alt+del.

my guess is that theres a driver incompatibility between that hacked mame and your keyboard. Edited by ovalprocess

[quote name='ovalprocess' date='Feb 10 2004, 10:19 PM']cant be. it has to have a large enough buffer to allow ctrl+alt+del.

my guess is that theres a driver incompatibility between that hacked mame and your keyboard.[/quote]
Like I said, a long shot. ;)

i hate to say it, but thats gateway quality for you. i'll never understand how they can sell plasma tvs so cheap... maybe they built in a 90-day lifespan or something.

What are the rest of your specs? Does Kof2k3 run as well as other games or a bit choppier/slower? May not be registering your keypresses. You are talking about playing it with mame? Did it work with your old keyboard? Do I ask a lot of questions? Sue me?

runs much smoother than on my old computer, run perfect actually...and yes it worked with my old keyboard. and yes im playing it with mame....unless someone can direct me to some other version of it...