KOf2002 emulation news

Max

Hi all,

KOf2002's encryption (protection) has been broken by BillyJr already (this is old news actually). Also it seems that the bootlegs for this game are already in production (and the only way to make a bootleg is to emulate the game first). This is what a Wind from another forum had to say:

Hi there

Havent been here for a while how's everyone?

Straight to the topic.

Honestly, if I confirm bootlegs of KOF2002 flowing in the market, Manson and I will release the roms RIGHT AWAY TO EVERYONE. What i mean is that roms dont hurt playmore as much as pirates do. So if pirates think they can earn money from the roms. FXXX em. We will just release it. We dont wanna see the roms so early, but I also dont wanna see pirate carts.

Well of course this is IF we had enough money to get the cart of course. We shall see when P-0II starts.

Manson and I shall be back very soon.

And we have a hell of goodnews for every Neo emu fans.

We shall tell those damn pirates in Taiwan that the emu-scene belongs to EMU FANS like us, and they dont have no right to just "step in" like that

We will be busy, so would someone please help spread the news, we would be very greatful. Hopefully this would help the flow of the project.

Wind

These people don't BS, they also emulated the sound for kof99.

Well thats all fer now,

The only problem now is if Kof2002 gets dumps, Playmore might shut down Emulation site. I'm not pro/con with this dump. It will be their judgement weather emulation will take another turn for the worst.

I doubt they'll do anything since its common knowledge that bootlegging kills Playmore not emulation.

You ar eright Max what really hurts companies are Bootleg versions and not emulation. Even if people got it emulated they stiil go to arcades, the prob is if you go to aracdes and have to play a bootleg version

Screw playmore, how much will the cart be on home release? about £200 pounds.

Neo geo was always for the rich boy i could never afford one and when i was a little younger NEVER KNEW anyone who owned a neo geo ever, the only way for joe public to play these beasts is threw emulation.

Viva la ristance!