What console do you own?

What console do you currently own?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think PS3 will pose much interest for me when it comes out. I think from here on out it'll just be P.C for me.

Of course, there is my ps2, but I'm only planning on buying 3 games this year and that's most likely about it

I that so? Are you going ot get an XBox?

well if I said that it'll only be p.c for me, isn't it obvious I've lost interest in any other console?! :D

*runs around the house yelling "DAR!! DAR!! DAR" with a helmet on falling on the floor repeatedly*

To bad your not in irc chatting with us. We will miss you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do i own... hm...

atari 2600 [a little beat up]

nes [i have 2.. ones broken, the others not]

playstation 1

dreamcast [mmmmmm... dreamcast...]

gamecube [meh.. its alright]

sega genesis

sega nomad [the portable one. it kicks ass on trips where theres plugs (otherwise it uses 6 AA batteries >_< )]

sega 32x

What i was stupid and sold:

sega saturn [i miss you, my precious saturn... :( ]

snes [why did i sell this and my games for a playstation1?! WHY!?! **sobs** ]

my old really big grey gameboy [i had some fun with that big grey tank..]

What i sold and am glad of:

atari lynx [eh...]

atari jaguar [ :) ]

yes!

yeh. i feel with you brother. :(

i also sold my genesis, sega-cd and saturn (with my entire games collection) to a friend to buy a real crappy graphics card at the time.

now i'm only left with my PC and PS2 - tho i hardly use it (the ps2) games are way too expensive in South Africa (about 80-100 $ per game) just use it to watch dvd.

-offtopic- my friend says if i have my ps2 chipped i won't be able to watch dvd anymore. is that true?

Edited by Permethium

yeh. i feel with you brother.  :( 

i also sold my genesis, sega-cd and saturn (with my entire games collection)  to a friend to buy a  real crappy graphics card at the time.

now i'm only left with my PC and PS2 - tho i hardly use it (the ps2) games are way too expensive in South Africa (about 80-100 $ per game) just use it to watch dvd.

-offtopic-  my friend says if i have my ps2 chipped i won't be able to watch dvd anymore. is that true?

nooooooope, i jus watched a dvd with ours a few mins ago :(

it's too expensive to get anything modded...and I ain't doing it myself..

Anyone expert in this?

Modding is worth it in the long run if you have a source for games. A friend of mine does it for every platform, so I have a hook up. I have ps2 and xbox and both are "enhanced" shall i say hehe.

yeh. i feel with you brother.  :( 

i also sold my genesis, sega-cd and saturn (with my entire games collection)  to a friend to buy a  real crappy graphics card at the time.

-offtopic-  my friend says if i have my ps2 chipped i won't be able to watch dvd anymore. is that true?

nooooooope, i jus watched a dvd with ours a few mins ago :(

you CAN watch movies on your ps2 but it tends to kill or wear out your lens faster. It all depends on when you got your ps2 and what version it is.

err..well , mine is a PAL version with the scph-50004 bios -if that is what you mean (i bought it october last year)

can you have it modded to play emulators and such neo geo etc. (i also heard that it can be done with other consoles) like the xbox??