ROTD has been dumped

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fish yams, playing those fighting games all the time makes me crazy,exzmple a guy pushed in front of me in a bus que, i put a bandana on and muttered something in japanese then proceded to execute a ryu type fire ball into his path, nothing happened and he kicket my butt.[ joke]

You shoulda swung at nothing a bit first to build up your super guage, then done a super hado-ken instead :) (or my personal favorite, the shun-goku-satsu (raging demon)) And no, I'm not a fighter buff, I'm just recently getting into it :cool:

what you should have done is a 114 Shiki Ara Kami followed by a 127 shiki Yano Sabi and then a 125 Shiki Nana Se, afterwards a 212 Shiki Kototuki You and finish him with a Hi-ougi Ura 108 Shiki Orochinagi

;) all hale the true fighting game god, ALEXIS!!!!!! you put us all to shame dude.:)

Hey, it deleted my reply. Uh... i said like... haha, what game is that from, and what to the numbers mean ($5 says he made it all up) And... I can't get my avatar to work, but I'm gonna try it again now, the monkey isn't the one i want. OK. Snk forever!