Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vengador toxico

raine unknown 6 button

hello friends greetings I have a problem in linux I can not configure the 6 buttons to play street fighter 2 any solution? thank you very much

Edited by vengador toxico

English please...

hello friends greetings I have a problem in linux I can not configure the 6 buttons to play street fighter 2 any solution? thank you very much

It's an old raine, there was a bug related to sf2 inputs fixed in 0.64.15, so use 0.64.15 !

I have updated the linux binaries not too long ago so it shouldn't be a problem.

For the line where it says "unknown key", it just means that some not recognized key was saved in your configuration for some reason, just click on this line and choose a key / joy button when prompted to.

But you are missing some inputs on this screen, that's what was fixed in 0.64.15 !

Edited by Tux

thanks tux you could pass me the link of the most recent raine 0.64.15 version I'm using ubuntu xenial, sorry if my english is quite bad greetings from argetina :worship: Edited by vengador toxico