Suggestion For MAMEoX

halim-2h

First I appreciate the hard work for making mameox, and i like it very match i am a big fan of old classic game so here my SUGGESTION for the emulator, i want to exit to game list with long press on start button, in other way i want to costomize the key function file, so please take my suggestion in consideration :king:

**ps** sorry for the bad english.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I know what you want, you want to hold down a button for a few seconds before it activates.

That feature is not, and never has been, part of MAME.

So, to answer your question, no it isn't possible. I wouldn't have any idea how to make it happen.

Now I know what you want, you want to hold down a button for a few seconds before it activates.

That feature is not, and never has been, part of MAME.

So, to answer your question, no it isn't possible. I wouldn't have any idea how to make it happen.

i know this feature never been part of mame. i hope the team add it :damnyes::damnyes::damnyes:

i dont know any one from the mame team, so if you know someone you can suggest it for them, they will like the idea, the reason is preventing accidently exit game and its cool feature.

You can set up MAME so that it asks for confirmation when you press Escape. This stops you quitting by accident.

However that feature did not exist back in 0.84 time.

If you like the idea of a confirmation dialog, you are free to add the code to 0.84 and compile it.

But no mamedev is going to spend time on such an old version.