Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.X

Metal Slug 5 (mslug5.zip/ms5.zip) News

:lol:  :D found the rom for kawaks  :lol:  its very fun i thought it was fake at first

Link? :P

i want the link too, is there no way to get ms5 to work with kawaks i don't really want to download the game again, please tell me what is in your asr file for kawaks about ms5

thanks

I have both downloaded but when i start the rom there only comes a warning screen.What must i do?Please anyone help me please.Answer me someone please.I dont become the to start.

I don't get any warning screens...???? :P

I've got the game to work fine on neorage. But im still having a problems playing it in kawaks. Since I've replaced my old p1 and the new one from neogamez...kawaks 1.46 crashes every time i load my mslug5nd. Does anyone have any clues on solving this mystery? My version is the 30 meg one.

I've got the game to work fine on neorage. But im still having a problems playing it in kawaks. Since I've replaced my old p1 and the new one from neogamez...kawaks 1.46 crashes every time i load my mslug5nd. Does anyone have any clues on solving this mystery? My version is the 30 meg one.

yeah the new p rom is only for the new hacked nrx

:ph34r:  :lol: found the rom for kawaks  :lol:  its very fun i thought it was fake at first

well it would be nice if you shared the link for that rom on kawaks

im glad u had fun but im pretty sure we also like to have fun as well heheh. link?

So which file of mslug5 should i d/l? mslug5 or mslug5nd? Well, i d/l mslug5nd and replaced the p1 rom. I also d/l the neorageX hack. I can't seem to load the game. Do I need to rename any files? Bin to rom? Hmmmz...