Kawa-X (newbie to system emu's) need please ^_^

boa_suitechic_guy

Hey, this is my first post here. I've been visiting the boards recently and you guys are very helpful so I thought I'd give this a shot. I cannot find any info on what you need to do to get the emulator and the roms to your X-box. I have a feeling burning has something to do with it <_<. I have a DC so I have played some games on that, that I have had to burn (but no emulators). I searched for a couple hours for any FAQS on this and I cannot seem to find any at all. Some questions are does the X-box have to be modded and also some of the stuff about the newer games not working correctly is kinda confusing to me. Any help would be extremely greatful, thanx a lot. :lol:

Some questions are does the X-box have to be modded and also some of the stuff about the newer games not working correctly is kinda confusing to me. Any help would be extremely greatful, thanx a lot.

Well, first, you must have your XBOX modded to run KawaX or any other XBOX emulator. Second, the original version of KawaX doesn't support any game less than two years old. But people have made adjustments to KawaX to allow for the newers games to be run. One such version is called KawaX SE.

You can download it here:

But first... if you don't have your XBOX modded you need to start there. Go here for information about that: Xbox-Scene

Edited by Prican25