Best DVD maker program?

Cominus

Ive been recently downloading animes and such and want to put them on a dvd but not as a storage device but an actual dvd with titles and such, dvd maker on the windows is just crap, what would you guys recommend?

It use to be a part of Nero Vision, but I would recommend Nero Video (it's part of Nero Burning Rom Platinum I believe). It's very easy to use and you can import just about any type of video files and create DVD menus. You can create a Blu-Ray or Video CD as well.

Ok im downloading the thing, but it's in nrg format, wtf is that? Do i just use daemon tools to mount it?

NRG is Nero Burning Rom's version of the typical ".ISO" file. You should use Nero to burn it.

Ok im downloading the thing, but it's in nrg format, wtf is that? Do i just use daemon tools to mount it?

NRG is Nero Burning Rom's version of the typical ".ISO" file. You should use Nero to burn it.

Yeah i figured as much, I haven't burned a nrg since I was making bootleggs for the dreamcast.

That file was too big so ima go with that other one jit offered, see if it works.

Yeah i figured as much, I haven't burned a nrg since I was making bootleggs for the dreamcast.

That file was too big so ima go with that other one jit offered, see if it works.

Hahahaha.... good ol' Dreamcast days! I remember using Alcohol 120% most of the time for that.

Hahahaha.... good ol' Dreamcast days! I remember using Alcohol 120% most of the time for that.

Yeah I lost my old copy of 120% not that I even burn anything anymore but yes, I've used that program MANY times, but this was back when nero was worth a damn, not this new crap that they have now. :\

Convertxtodvd is the easiest to use. I use it to make music video DVDs for when I workout.

Who the hell watches videos when they work out, unless they're rap videos where the girls are shaking their butts...oh yeah, let the motivation commence.

Edited by Cominus