Garage sale haul!

iq_132

There's a retro-targetting collector site where you can put those for people interested. Lemme dig that one up.

byuu and his bunch would be more familiar with the venues and the value of those though.

edit: this one looks fair for a reference

http://www.retrogamecollectorheaven.de/

Edited by Hard Core Rikki

Most look cheap (under 15$), but you got a couple gems apparently. Cartridges alone are usually under 10, double or more for the full package (box, manual).

- Castlenvania 3 dracula's curse goes for around 150$ visibly.

- castlevania 2: simon quest: 40$

- metroid (full package): 70$

- double dragon: 60-90$

legend of zelda (cartridge alone): 40$. This one looks highly sought, your full package should be comfortably over double that.

- excitebike: 30$

I'd say youre looking at no less than 300$.

Edited by Hard Core Rikki

Having the box and manual will always add value you could always list em on ebay individually to maximise the profit for each game

as for how to store em not sure we dont get much hot and humid weather here in Scotland :)

BTW did you test the games to see if they work

Edited by gamez fan

Nope. Not yet. My nes broke a while ago, and a friend's got my collection of loose carts. I should have a new nes here in the next day or two.

Thinking zip-loc bags and seeing if I can find those anti-humidity pouches that come in shoe boxes?

Nope. Not yet. My nes broke a while ago, and a friend's got my collection of loose carts. I should have a new nes here in the next day or two.

Thinking zip-loc bags and seeing if I can find those anti-humidity pouches that come in shoe boxes?

Just put about a teaspoon of white rice in the bag and that will keep out the moisture.