CoinOPS 5 WIP source - in memory of BP

ace9O94

With the sudden passing of he who was known as BritneysPAIRS the coinops community felt it fitting to release his source code at this sad time.

If you will allow me a few words in his honor.

We are gathered here today to pay final respects to our honored dead. But it should be noted that this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human. :sad:

BP's last words.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.

sourcecode

*removed*

Edited by + T +
See below

You clearly have too much time on your hands, my friend. I recommend you find a more constructive outlet for your energies than spamming multiple forums under multiple accounts. In any case, it takes a lot less effort for me to close/delete your topics than it takes you to post them.

PS: I've removed your link because I've no idea what it actually links to and I'm not wasting my time downloading it to find out.