The United Kingdom requests the help of its american cousins. Our internet is under attack.

emsley

i dont wanna go im a unionist devo max would be what im after everything devolved except defence and foreign affairs

so we tax and spend up here bascily get away from those tory scum millband is a wet drip he'll never win the next election

i cant stand another what 8 years of tory rule they will destroy this country infact already started

No offense gamez_fan... but I can't understand what you're saying!! :huh: Please proof-read before posting. :-)

i dont wanna go im a unionist devo max would be what im after everything devolved except defence and foreign affairs

so we tax and spend up here bascily get away from those tory scum millband is a wet drip he'll never win the next election

i cant stand another what 8 years of tory rule they will destroy this country infact already started

No offense gamez_fan... but I can't understand what you're saying!! :huh: Please proof-read before posting. :-)

ok i know what your saying it would be a really long post to explain the political situation we have here in the united kingdom

i forgot im not just talking with emsley i at least hope he gets what im talking aboot :-)

anyway this topics kinda got derailed it was about the creeping power of the government but somehow turned to the matter

of scottish independance from the rest of the united kingdom

Edited by gamez fan