Why can't xbox emulators be linked to?

Kloplop321

That's not acceptable.

Well it's as specific as I'm prepared to be. Xbox binaries are compiled with an illegal SDK therefore posting direct links is against the rules exactly the same as with ROMs, BIOS and other illegal files. There are several different sources that people use to obtain Xbox releases, all of which can be found with a simple Google search.

Forgive my ignorance, I'm not into Xbox hombrew.

How can an SDK be illegal? I can understand that running unsigned applications may violate a EULA, but as far as I can tell, 'illegal' pertains here that you don't have right and/or permission to distribute or link to a distributor of another's work(BIOS, ROMs).

Unless of course, Final Burn Legends contains the 2700 games that it claims to support...

You have to buy the compilation environment (with a licence) to build xbox executables.

Stolen means it was pirated, not paid for. Most forums will not allow links to anything built with a pirated copy.

Now if it was built with the free environment available on sourceforge, that would be ok. But for some reason it hasn't been.

Also I'm splitting this offtopic stuff to a new thread.

Now if it was built with the free environment available on sourceforge, that would be ok. But for some reason it hasn't been.

It was always a nice idea but has never been on a par with the MS XDK. It's just a case of using what works best, which in this case, unfortunately, is the illegal dev package.