here we go again

gamez fan

tl;dr

use punctuation next time

comeon buddy no need to be like that bet you could still read my post/rant. its a long time since i finished school have kinda forgot when to use punctuation plus i never was the smartest will try harder from now on so everyone can understand my posts

Not really, I see posts like yours and I move along...I won't even bother to read ANYTHING that anyone types like that, it's ignorant and lazy. Missing punctuation here and there is one thing, but a mass wall of text without a single line break...causes a freaking headache to read.

P.S. I didn't read a word of your original post...just this, cause I was expecting someone to point it out.

ok i just want to say slightly in my defence i have never posted on forums before i joined here so i didnt know about some of the posting etiquettes

but know now to use punctuation and add line breaks.at least you put me right to what i was doing wrong unlike others on here that just choose

to be plain rude.

the xbox section is far more friendly than here so ill just be sticking to there from now on

plus ive just joined the uks most popular forum so except for elmsley maybe ill meet people there that are less critical to newcomers

And the Xbox forums are full of posters like yourself, who don't use punctuation or space anything out...if you type like that, you don't tend to have a problem reading it either.

Has nothing to do with being new, has alot to do with being able to even read what you've typed out without getting a headache trying to make sure you stay on the line you were currently reading.